Job description / Role
About the role:
A global AI company is looking for a Presales Director in Abu Dhabi to grow and manage the presales team in the region.
* Cooperate with sales to develop a solution sales strategy based on the competitive situation and customer needs, and promote the project to move forward.
* Excavate customer pain points, research and guide customer needs, and build optimal solutions with the company's products and solutions as the core.
* Provide technical sales support required in the entire sales process, including product introduction, demand research, design solutions, support for PoC testing, and preparation of technical proposals to support the bidding process.
* Produce and validate reference architecture implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize design patterns and best practices for company's AI solutions.
* Collect and sort out market and industry needs, act as a technical liaison between customers and the engineering teams to provide customer driven product improvement feedback and provide decision support for product planning and competitiveness improvement.
* 5+ years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success.
* Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organization, from technical experts to senior executives.
* Hands-on experience working with enterprises clients on SaaS products and advanced AI solutions.
* Expert level understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies, including deep learning and overall machine learning concepts.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.