Job description / Role
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
CX Presales Solution Expert Role
The primary role of the CX Presales Expert during an active sales cycle is to understand and tell the customer's story, from where they are now (including their pains and challenges) to the achievements we can attain together as partners. We are looking for super star candidates looking to be based preferably in Dubai .
Expectations & Tasks
This position requires a presales expert who will be responsible for providing product, technical and sales expertise drawing from experience gained in the enterprise commerce industry to assist in closing revenue opportunities. An analytic assessment capability is required to create a compelling consumer journey for prospects assessing their current situation (pains/objectives) and defining a value solution approach in applying CX Digital solutions and services. This person would act in the role of a trusted advisor to the customer/prospect.
Presales Experts participate in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy, interacting with prospective customers through all phases of the sales cycle. This may include executive meetings, discovery sessions, solution demonstrations, presentations to the C-suite, follow-up discussions, transition to professional services and post-sale Customer interactions. As part of deal support, a Presales Expert collaborates with other members of the sales team to plan and execute business development strategies.
Responsibilities & Impact
- Be a subject matter expert on one or more of the Digital solutions within SAP CX Digital (Commerce, Marketing and Customer Data Management) and corresponding industries, demonstrating credibility with prospective customers.
- Shape conversations with customers by guiding deep cross-functional Discovery based on industry best practices, customer research and SAP customer experiences across Digital solutions.
- Work with CX Presales team to develop and implement strategies and solutions to meet customer requirements around business process and architectural data flows.
- Document business requirements: identify priority, and gain customer approval for recommended solutions looking across business, regulatory and IT requirements in "as is" and "to be" states.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations through multiple mediums, including demonstrating software, covering SAP CX portfolio (specifically SAP Commerce, Marketing and Customer Data Management) to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the value messaging, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to wide ranging customer audiences.
- Drive solution expertise and competitive messaging in RFIs/RFPs as needed.
- Be a trusted advisor in building relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs, supporting the customer engagement and provide input on strategy, from initial engagement to post sales.
- Support the greater internal team as well as alliance partners
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely
- Potentially support Analyst discussions and presentations in area of expertise
- Lead internal thought leadership projects designed to better the team from a process or product perspective.
- Develop and promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
Experience & Language Requirements
- 5+ years of presales experience is preferred, or 5+ years of deep solution knowledge from working with the applicable solution as an end user, business analyst, professional services, product management, partner.
- 5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience with Commerce ecosystems, knowledge of Commerce architecture and technical concepts preferred
- Experience with Marketing and Customer Data solutions and/or business processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and preferable Arabic.
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- MBA / Ph.D.: optional
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Business Development Senior Manager - Sales
Sales Ops Business Partner Senior Specialist
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Business Development Executive
IBM Middle East
TGC Middle East
HCM Territory Account Manager Public Sector