Job description / Role
• Pricing the deals in line with acceptable standards regarding customer sale price, segment gross margins, partner share of profit etc
• Asses the profitability and sustainability vis-à-vis deliverables on the proposal.
• Create and maintain the pricing sheet for all models
• To review and assess profitability & sustainability for mega deals.
• Quick turnaround times and decision making
• Innovative pricing solutions to maintain competitiveness in RFP’s/Tender
• Understand and analyze complex business offerings and deals
• Provide first validation of bids coming through pricing tools
• Collaborate with sales, marketing, legal and operations to provide team based customer support
• Pro-actively support the continuous improvement of pricing approval process and price books, pricing tools maintenance
• Ability to lead initiatives cross-functionally and engage, influence and work without direct supervision
• Must have at least 3 years experience as a Pricing Analyst or in a similar position
• Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Graduate in Business administration or Finance, MBA in Finance preferred
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Financial Analyst
Arab Media Group (AMG)
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Business Controller - Cereal Partners Worldwide
Nestle Middle East
Right Calibre Executive Search