Job description / Role
We are seeking an innovative pricing analyst to increase our business competitiveness and profitability by translating pricing data into actionable profit-enhancing strategies.
- Our ideal candidate has sound knowledge of quantitative and qualitive data analysis methods and experience in the UAE market.
- A bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics.
- A master’s degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Extensive experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
About the Company
Automillennium is a multifaceted Dubai based group of companies involved in the Automotive Accessories, Commercial, Retail, F&B, Real Estate and Investment sectors.
With a vision for excellence and new challenges, Automillennium Group’s mission is to provide innovative products and solutions. This has helped the group to move ahead and build strong positive partnerships with leading international companies to become the exclusive distributor of renowned brands like LLumar®, Diamondbrite®, Festool®, Ultimate Lining Bed Liners and Threebond in the UAE.
Furthermore, the company has a well-defined plans to diversify into varied business sectors. Currently Automillennium Group is serving a wide range of retail customers through its specialized Modern Antiques, Concetto and La Maison Du Cafe Najjar Restaurant. Moreover, the group currently owns and manages several luxurious properties.