Job description / Role
We are actively looking for a SAP Principal Architect to join a leading organisation here in Dubai. The primary role of the Principal Architect is to design, develop and govern the solution architecture of the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies, ensuring appropriate balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements. This demands engagement at the strategic enterprise level while also taking full responsibility for the solution architectures implemented by individual projects and programmes.
Applications are sought from those with the following experience:
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience of which 5 years will be working as a hand-on Architect within an enterprise scale business
• Exposure to a number of international markets and multinational teams
• Experienced in implementation of s/4 Hana, SuccessFactors, Ariba, concur and latest SAP products in ERP ecosystem for large enterprises
• Experienced in large enterprise process design (organization design) for SAP product implementation
• Knowledge of the technical challenges and complexities involved in integrating SAP modules across the enterprise
• Experienced in multi cloud deployment of SAP’s products for large enterprise
• Experienced in deployment and implement of SAP HANA data analytics platform for large enterprise
• Knowledge of SAP HANA architecture and deployments for large enterprises
• Experienced in different integration patterns for enterprise applications with SAP products using HCI.
• Knowledge of SAP FIORI, user personalization and different levels of customization in SAP products
• Knowledge and experience in different roll out and implementation strategies for SAP products for large enterprise.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer/Information Sciences
• Excellent English language skills
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.