Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting Principal Security Architect - SAP Security for an exciting opportunity here in Dubai. You will be contributing to the business mission, by defining structural and behavioural aspects of identity and access management systems, to enable and guide the development and realization of the cyber security architecture, in alignment with business strategy and cyber security requirements.
Applications are sought from those with the following experience;
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Architecture and Security
• Must have a Degree or Honors in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline
• Solid Understanding of TOGAF, SABSA, IASA, Zachman and other Enterprise Architecture frameworks, certification is a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of Information Security standards including ISO 27001, PCI DSS.
• Certification in GIAC, CISSP-ISSAP (Information System Security Architecture Professional)
• Understanding of capability frameworks such as CMMI.
• Understanding of industry standard development methods (e.g. RUP, SCRUM)
• Understanding of ITIL Framework.
• Strong Architectural and Technical leadership qualities
• Solid Experience in Cyber security solution architecture and system integration
• Good communication skills with deep technical knowledge and practicality
• Solid technical leadership skills and stakeholder management
• The principal security architect should have qualified to deliver solutions based on the following technologies:
- SAP Security
- Cloud security Infrastructure Technologies
- Encryption, Masking and Key Management
- Data Classification and Data Leakage Prevention
- Network security
- Web Application Security Technologies
- Endpoint Security
- SIEM and Log Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Forward and Reverse Proxy
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Infrastructure Team Leader
Project Manager - Security Software Integration
Senior Cybersecurity Governance Analyst
IT System Administrator
Manpower Middle East
Senior Manager – Cyber Security
CSG Global Talent
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|