Job description / Role
Our client, who is a large IT consulting firm based in Dubai, is looking to hire a Principal / Solutions Architect.
• Working experience in an agile software development environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile architecture.
• Strong collaborative mindset for collective decentralized decision making.
• Demonstrate strong technical skills with a deep understanding of modern architectural styles and practices such as Microservices, Containers, Cloud, APIs, Continous Delivery, Event-driven architecture, Evolutionary architecture, etc., with a passion for hands on coding.
• Strong foundation knowledge of software architecture concepts, patterns, principles, and quality attributes.
• Ability to consistently apply them in real-world scenarios with a pragmatic, system thinking, and problem-solving mindset by analyzing architecture trade-offs for delivering high-quality, sustainable solution architecture.
• Proven leadership skills with a proactive, positive, and growth mindset.
• Ability to foster and motivate programmers for delivering with craftsmanship.
• Good personal skills to continuously engage and communicate with an egoless empathetic mindset.
• Experience and expertise in delivering architectures for large software solutions meeting critical business purposes.
• Ability to proactively discover technical debts and continuous improvement opportunities of existing live systems.
• Work closely with the product owner and enterprise architects to influence and prioritize technical backlog items.
AED 40,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
• 10+ years of total experience in Software Development.
• JAVA is your primary language.
• Experience in Architecture and Integration patterns.
• Worked on Authentication and Authorisation, especially OAuth implementation.
• Security - GDPR, PCI DSS, PII, Security by design, secure data in rest and in transit.
• Worked on caching solutions.
• A degree in Computer Science.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.