Principal Structural Engineer
Job description / Role
• Our client is hiring for a principle structural engineer to join there leading consultancy, in the heart of Dubai.
• You will have a understanding of our client's business plan, mission statement and key challenges.
• You will show leadership by leading your own team
• Have some understanding of company financial indicators.
• Contribute to the development of company procedures by taking an active role in task groups.
• Attend team meetings and play an active role in the development of procedures within your team.
• Undertake six monthly performance reviews for their team with the support of the Associates & Directors.
• Review and comment on company procedures using the feedback system.
• Applying policies relating to health & safety, quality and training.
• You will be able to agree design fundamentals, review
• Agree design philosophy/design fundamentals, review and comment on deliverables produced by Engineers & Technicians at key stages through a project.
• Have knowledge of concept design, buildability, detailed design, high rise buildings, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment and claim assessment.
• Overall, we are looking for someone who is competent at influencing people (staff, clients).
• Will set an example to all staff by demonstrating compliance with the company’s procedures and policies and operate within the company controls.
• It is essential that you have worked as a project engineer on several projects.
• You will be a Graduate/Chartered engineer with 8-10 years' experience.
• Have a proven record as a Project Engineer on a number of projects
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Salaam Consultants
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Mayekawa Middle East (MYCOM)