Job description / Role
To efficiently manage, grow and advise a portfolio of Ultra High Net Worth clients, providing them with the highest quality service and advice. Working with clients to evaluate their financial data and investment objectives in order to recommend and implement the most appropriate investment strategy
• Responsible for devising and implementing realistic business plan to ensure achieving annual financial targets
• Drive the achievement of monthly portfolio targets on sales, service and fee income.
• Expected to provide the highest quality service by building, maintaining and growing relationships with clients.
• Meet and work with clients to evaluate their financial data and investment objectives in order to recommend & implement the most appropriate investment strategy and understand each client's financial objectives and provide tailor made services.
• Responsible for immediate closure of all queries and issues of the wealth customers related to banking products and services.
• Is responsible to provide monthly client portfolio reports and analysis on how to address issues raised.
• Actively liaise with various departments to provide and gain leads for prospective business and new clientele. Coordinate with the Legal to verify all customer contracts.
• Ensure all departments coordinate in a timely manner providing excellent customer service to clients.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management
• CISI qualification or equivalent
• 9- 10 years of experience in Retail banking with 5 years of exposure to Private Banking in UAE.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Relationship / Wealth Manager - Private Banking
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
Head of Credit, Corporate Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)