Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire a dedicated and skilled Private Chef to prepare meals for my client according to their preferences and dietary needs. The Personal Chef's responsibilities include preparing meals for events that are hosted in clients' homes, such as small dinner parties or special events. Our client wants a top chef to support and the salary reflects this. This is a live out position.
Personal Chef Responsibilities:
• Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
• Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
• Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
• Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
• Preparing meals in clients' kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
AED 15,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Personal Chef Requirements:
• Proven culinary experience.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Asian and European food
• Must reside in the UAE
• 6 days per week
• Salary + Food AED 10,000 - 30,000
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.