Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a dedicated and skilled Personal Chef to prepare meals for clients according to their preferences and dietary needs.
• The Personal Chef's responsibilities include preparing meals for events that are hosted in clients' homes, such as small dinner parties or special events, locating specialty items, such as organic or gluten-free products, and maintaining detailed records of clients' food allergies and dietary restrictions.
• You should also ensure that meal ingredients are stored at the correct temperatures to prevent spoilage.
• To be successful as a Personal Chef, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of different cuisines.
• Ultimately, a top-notch Personal Chef should be able to handle criticism from clients as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills at all time
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Culinary Arts.
• Proven culinary experience.
• Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
• A strong understanding of nutrition.
• The ability to handle criticism.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Can cook all cuisines
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.