Job description / Role
Our client is a professional service company in Dubai and are looking to hire a native Arabic speaking Public Relations Officer.
With the role situated in Dubai, our client is actively recruiting to grow their support team and have thus presented a brand-new position of a native Arabic speaking Public Relations Officer.
Details about the job description:
* Visa applications / renewals
* Attaining new work visas & permits for all expatriate employees and their dependants
* Keeping track of passports, visas and renewals when necessary
* Cancelling of visas for employees and dependents when required
* Coordinating to gain business entry visas for global business visitors, with the UAE immigration department
* Acting as a representative to the medical insurance broker to confirm the nature and accuracy of the insurances.
* Offering advice on visa regulation and other government related inquiries, to employees and businesses.
* Company Documentation
* Coordinating with the UAE government to recommence the trade license through deliverance of legal documents, obtaining approvals to multiple state / local agencies and judicial entities within a short period of time.
* Managing company and joint venture companies' licenses and tax payments by leasing with multiple UAE government authorities: Economic Department, Ministry of Finance & Industries, Chamber of Commerce
* Confirming all deadlines are met and ensuring the avoidance of any fines and penalties
* Administrating any medical / police procedures in any event of an employee death or next to kin.
* Staying well informed on new government policies and procedure, while updating the management team
* Being a representative for the company at Airports, Police Station, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities and other government entities, whenever required
* Maintaining accurate records for the mentioned services above
* Being available in regards to after-hours work emergencies, whenever necessary
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a native Arabic Public Relations Officer to further progress their career with a professional service business in Dubai.
* 5 years of relevant experience as a PRO; in-depth knowledge of PRO processes and procedures to ensure accuracy of the work being delivered
* Native Arabic speaker
* Good working relationships with governmental departments
* Excellent English speaking and writing skills; required for translation from Arabic to English or vice versa
* Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Excellent relational, communication and networking skills
* Ability to recognize and mitigate issues with relevant solutions
* Driver's license is essential
* Open to being a part of a multicultural team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Public Relations Officer
Government Relations Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
Public Relation Officer (PRO)