Job description / Role
- Client: Governmental Entity in Abu Dhabi
- Project description: Develop a Target Operating Model supported by Policies and Procedures across the Entity's various internal sectors.
- Expected Duration: End September-November
- Delivery method: Remote work
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead the development of internal policies, process maps, and procedures for a departmental function
- Leading workshops and meetings with client and stakeholders etc. for input, review, validation
- Process development and mapping
- Process re-engineering
- Procedures development
- Internal policies development
- Stakeholder management
- Language: English & Arabic
Additional requirements (preferred but not mandatory):
- Knowledge of social sector
- Knowledge of Abu Dhabi market
- Knowledge of leading practices in processes, policies, etc (ex: Abu Dhabi Excellence Award, etc)
- Knowledge of APQC process classification framework
- Knowledge of MS Visio
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Assistant Marketing Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||2 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Business Innovation Analyst