Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a leading building materials company.
• As Process Engineer, you will develop and implement process strategies.
• Test and monitor equipment and process parameters.
• Conduct risk assessments.
• Analyze and update existing processes.
• Conduct and complete process simulations.
• Research and innovate solutions which could improve production and quality rates.
• Manage documentation of processes.
• Create operating instructions.
• Develop and execute metrics to further monitor and improve performance.
• Ensure product and process quality meets specifications required.
• Help maintain statistical and financial records.
• Support and lead continuous improvement, problem solving and process improvement activities.
• Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers.
• Diagnose issues on a production line while providing recommendations and training to remedy the problem.
• Develop and facilitate training for operations group such as with operating procedures, safety/environmental protocol, new/revised processes, and equipment.
To be successful, you should have at least 8 years’ experience as a process or production engineer in a building materials or cement company.
• Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree.
• Ability to design processes and layouts.
• Knowledge on physical stock measurement and data entry.
• Good knowledge about Roller Press and Ball mill operation.
• Working knowledge of heat and mass balance.
• Understanding of design and production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work.
• Dedication to continuous improvement and sound prioritization skills.
• Familiar with assembly and framework systems and comfortable loading and editing materials.
• Working knowledge of process engineering software packages.
• Knowledge of process related standards.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Analytical thinker.
• Preferred good knowledge of DCS system.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.