Job description / Role
As a Process Re-Engineering Officer, you will work with business stakeholders to understand their processes, re-imagine them, and provide innovative solutions to improve the business outcome and performance in areas such as cost, service, quality, and speed through changes in processes and improve the customer experience.
A financial services company with a strong footprint in the country.
* Work closely with stakeholders to understand current business processes and identify opportunities for process re-engineering and technology enabled improvement.
* Define business cases, work with stakeholders to understand and prioritise their needs, and working closely with developers, testers, and other stakeholders through implementation.
* Work from inception through implementation and beyond to ensure successful delivery of new systems capabilities.
* Plan and lead continuous improvement efforts utilising BPR tools and methodologies.
* Assisting with user change management, including training and communication plans.
* Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, costs.
* Managing issues and risks for innovation projects, ensuring mitigation and contingency plans and escalating as necessary.
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work on interesting projects.
* Strong growth opportunities within the organisation.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role with a financial services organisation.
* PMI professional certification is required.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Experience working with business re-engineering processes, business processing models, process design, requirements management, and project management.
* Must be immediately available.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Financial Analyst
Xerox Emirates LLC
Financial Trading - Middle and Back Office Manager
BAC Middle East
Arab Media Group (AMG)
AML Operation Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|