Procurement and Contracts Administrator
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known financial services firm in Abu Dhabi, is looking for a Procurement and Contract Administrator. In this role, you will have the responsibility of providing all types of procurement operational support, managing agreements, and vendors to purchases of goods, services and equipment as per the company’s standards. Furthermore, you will:
• Initiate and execute procurement process related to RFI, RFQ and RFP Responsible for the pre-qualification of vendors and prepares complete and accurate list of qualified vendors as per the company’s guidelines
• Arrange and coordinate meetings between the relevant business units, line manager and the vendors to obtain any necessary clarification.
• Analyse quotations’ terms and arrange vendors Evaluation Form for the tenders, validations, warranties, and lead time
• Creates and maintain records of the procurement history
• Carry out issuance of purchase orders
• Ensures all invoices are received, verified to confirm the invoice meets the objectives of the PO and agreements.
• Perform initial negotiation with the suppliers
• Coordinate between the vendors and the Finance team in regards to all vendors payment status and value dates
• Handle company’s petty cash and company’s credit card utilization and arrange monthly refill if needed.
• Ensure that all assigned contracts and license renewals are properly maintained, recorded, documented and up to date.
• Prepare regular reports to management
• Investigate and escalate issues related to procurement process to the line manager and follows up to resolve the escalated issues.
To be considered for this, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A degree holder, ideally with additional certification in procurement / supply chain
• Must have at least 8 years of procurement work experience
• Must have worked in any banking / financial / investment or multinational organizations
• With experience in contract negotiation / setting up SLAs
• Strong command of English language; knowledge in another language would be a plus
• Currently based in the UAE and willing to work and live in Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Mar|
Emiral Resources Limited
TGC Middle East
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Procurement Specialist / Buyer
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE