Job description / Role
Banking and Financial Sector
Contract - Existing client
Procurement & Contracts Officer
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
• Attractive salary + Standard UAE benefits
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the client's supply of products and services
• Responsible for the management, administration, and supervision of the company's acquisition / Tender/ RFP programs.
• Identifying the procurement needs of an organization, reviewing purchase requisitions, awarding supplier tenders and supervising the performance of contractors.
• Invites suppliers to submit their bids along with price proposals.
• Collaborate with other purchasing specialists in the procurement department to examine the bids and select the most competitive supplier.
• The procurement officer proceeds to negotiate better prices with the supplier, so that the company can enter into a contract that meets its financial goals.
• Well aware of Contract terms and conditions and must know how to terminate the contracts.
• Well versed with Procurement Process.
• Immediate joiners
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.