Job description / Role
Inspire Selection is searching for a Procurement Bid Lead for a multinational facility management (FM) company.
This is a TEMPORARY POSITION (lasting 3 to 6 months, possibility to be extended) which requires the candidate to join at short notice.
• Provides procurement support to specific bids for the FM industry
• Interpreting and helping facilitate the thinking around client requirements, estimating the volumes and purchased costs of less critical categories and for more critical bid categories;
• Clarifying client requirements into specifications for suppliers, obtaining & negotiating suppliers’ commercial proposals whilst managing contractual risks, and delivering to client timescales.
• Development of appropriate contractual agreements.
• Ensures bid alignment with procurement category strategy
• Facilitates appropriate supplier / cross-functional workshops to seek and implement innovative and value adding proposals from suppliers.
• Supports the bid team in drafting compelling bid responses to procurement & supply chain related responses, collaborating with technical / operation, legal & commercial colleagues as necessary to provide the optimal responses.
• Helps make a visible contribution to bid win rate by delivering maximum commercial benefit, optimum risk transfer and innovative and quality supply chain solutions.
• Works with the Bid Team on developing a detailed transition plan for phasing in/out of supplier contracts at contract start and identifies associated procurement costs, assumptions, risks and issues.
• Manages the supply chain implications for transition to contract go-live.
• Ensure that all aspects of supplier due-diligence, onboarding and contracting are completed effectively
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Post-graduate qualification (e.g. MSc/MBA) or a professional qualification such as MCIPS is desirable
• Experience of working in Procurement in Saudi Arabia is strongly preferred
• Ability and willingness to travel to Saudi Arabia
• Strong knowledge of the supply base and market drivers in the major cities in Saudi Arabia
• Arabic speaker is preferred but not essential
• Ability to manage the procurement of a variety of procurement across a range of categories: Facilities Management (Hard & Soft), Engineering, ICT and/or Professional Services.
• Sound knowledge of procurement - sourcing good practice and processes, ideally in a bid environment.
• Demonstrates track record in supplier selection, negotiation and complex contract.
• Experience of risk identification, evaluation and mitigation and liaison with legal support to develop appropriate contractual protections for bids.
• Strong excel skills (pivot tables, look-ups) etc.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design
Procurement Manager - Head Office
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection
Sr. Procurment Officer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)