Job description / Role
Contract Duration: 1 year
• Prepare and issue Request for Quotation (RFQs), obtain offers, and clarify and negotiate with suppliers.
• Prepare purchase orders based on verified specifications, terms and conditions, material codes and prices.
• Check up-to-date lead times from suppliers, track delivery schedules, verify manufacturing readiness at suppliers.
• Coordinate with internal teams/suppliers for on-time project execution schedules, participate in issue resolution with suppliers as needed, and support effective recovery plans.
• Manage proper communication with the suppliers and monitor and expedite orders.
• Drive key metrics around PO cycle time, on-time delivery, and on-time payments.
• Effective coordination with suppliers and internal project teams/stakeholders.
• Create payment tracking and invoice analysis tracking/invoice analysis.
• Support payments to suppliers and work closely with Accounts Payables on resolutions.
• Ensure compliance to procurement processes and practices.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
• Minimum 5 to 6 years in Procurement (must have handled min 3-4 projects)
• Minimum 2 years SAP/ ERP experience
• Proven experience in Procurement process
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good knowledge in Source to Pay Procurement
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated capability of working in a team, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and organizing
• Strong quantitative, analytical and MS Excel skills
• Strong Written and spoken proficiency in English.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions