Job description / Role
Job Description & Duties:
• Monitor material coordination between production, design and sales department
• Prepare and submit Material and Sample Submittals in coordination with projects manager.
• Coordination between design, estimation, and sales team for given projects.
• Analyze projects requirements and plan Manpower, materials as per given BOQ from estimation department in coordination with store team and purchaser
• Prepare method statements and work specific quality control plans, ensuring that delivered materials are in accordance with quantity and quality, monitor and control materials release in coordination with store team
• Maintain records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system function and performance results, investigating complaints and suggestions
• Develop working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, to ensure that they are followed and ensure a strict adherence to the production schedule
• Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance time, and costs
• Improve and develop continually existing operation to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost savings and determining impact on total system
• Identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations – i.e. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance
• Verify, coordinate, and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production to validate the project drawings
• Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed by (Operations Research, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Supply Management, Analyzing Information, Technical Understanding, Innovation, Quality Focus)
• Deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization on assigned projects
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates and estimates for those materials that are required and other resources, such as team members, which will then be submitted to management for approval.
• Help with the documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to the organization’s management team.
• Work with team members in the field or on site who have project issues.
• Oversee project procurement management
• Arabic Speaking
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering ( Preferably Civil or Mechanical )
• 2 Years of Procurement Experience In UAE
• Excellent Communication and accounting skill
• Holder of UAE Driving License
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Food Manufacturing
Jr. Purchase Executive
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East
Sr. Purchase Executive
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE