Job description / Role
NTS Group is exclusively working with a leading consumer organization in Dubai to recruit a Procurement Director. The role is responsible to support the Procurement Strategy, overall responsibility for the creation and execution of the direct and indirect procurement strategy across all areas of the business to drive maximum profitability and high standards of customer service whilst enhancing the reputation of our client.
• Work collaboratively with the CFO, Manufacturing Director and Sales and Marketing leads to develop and implement the direct and indirect procurement strategy to ensure that the Company delivers the supply and sales plan on time and on budget in line with the Company’s production and service KPIs.
• Liaise with Procurement Director and other Category Managers to ensure delivery of procurement strategy.
• Ensure strategies are in place and are delivered to meet targets both financial and non-financial.
• Supplier management programmes to be developed and implemented.
• Manage escalated issues from both product and functional perspectives.
• Prepare and agree the annual Budget and 3-year growth plan.
• Have strong expertise as a procurement generalist.
• Managing suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure right commercials are used to improve business profits and purchasing performance.
• Have experience of working in FMCG companies.
• Highly adept in senior stakeholder engagement, with experience influencing c-site stakeholders to drive new procurement process.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Senior Procurement Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Mar|
Assistant Procurement Manager - FF&E
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company
Purchase & Procurement Director
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
TGC Middle East