Job description / Role
PROCUREMENT ENGINEERING - EPC
Our client is one of the top EPC contractors in Iraq for Power and Oil & Gas. They have done 14 power stations and 73 substations on Iraq. In 2010 they shifted their business towards Oil & Gas. They are doing greenfield, brownfield and refurbishment projects like Export Terminals, Compressors Stations, Etc…
They have 4,500 employees. 95% of their business is in Iraq. They have looked to diversify and have invested in a hotel in Abu Dhabi and a 20MW solar project in Egypt.
* Based in Dubai and reporting to the Procurement Director.
* Manage procurement activities related to EPC contractor activities in the Power, Oil & Gas sectors.
* Vendor management, obtaining quotes and proposals for a variety of products.
* Administration and supply chain support for procurement activities.
* An all-inclusive salary of 8,000 to 12,000 AED per month.
* Single status VISA, flights and medical. You can still sponsor family members yourself.
* Flight home every 2 years
* Degree in a relevant engineering or business discipline.
* 5+ years in a procurement position,
* Previous experience working for an EPC contractor in the Oil & Gas sector.
* Previous Middle East experience.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.