Job description / Role
• Must have at least 5 year experience in MEP contracting company in UAE.
• Communication with suppliers for getting the best offers, quality and payment terms.
• Strong in Negotiation with suppliers.
• Efficient in finding suppliers.
• Reconciliation of goods received and purchase orders item wise.
• Follow up of vendors pending inquiries.
• Coordinate with accounts department for settlement of suppliers.
• Manage work load and meet deadlines.
• Handle requisitions from multi sites.
• Multi task and manage priorities.
• Monitor stocks, and inventory.
• Strong personality is compulsory.
• Good communications skills.
• People in UAE can apply (no available visa for people outside UAE).
• UAE Driving License is compulsory.
• MEP Contracting experience more than 5 Years in UAE
• Procurement experience more than 5 Years
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering
• Must be available in UAE
• Must have UAE Driving License
• Must have a strong personality
• Can source suppliers for the different MEP materials
About the Company
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE.
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Procurement Operations Analyst
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sr. Procurment Officer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)