Job description / Role
We are looking for Procurement Engineer with 5+ years UAE experience in Interior Turnkey Fitout. Prefer candidates that can join immediately.
- Purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers.
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- Deliver briefs, updates, and reports as and when required
- Develop creative and innovative procurement processes
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices, and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Assess and evaluate suppliers, subcontractors and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures and the Official Classic Home Interior Decoration LLC. procedure and policy during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
- Explore alternate sources for goods and materials
- Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organisational targets and requirements
- Undertake research on and evaluate existing and new suppliers
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, or invoice issues.
- Minimum 5 years UAE experience in procurement. Luxury Residential & Commercial Projects
- Able to package technical drawings and specs, filter BoQ lists to prepare for quotations
- Able to prepare detailed comparison lists in itemized BoQ, compare with budget, compare suppliers compatibility to each other and assess pre-qualifications of vendors
- Able to do initial negotiation and present comparison with recommendation to commercial manager for decision
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand and interpret the technical data to identify non compliance in quotations
- Strong supplier database for supply and installation of Fit out and FF&E items for residential contracting projects
- Ideally experience in previous Residential & Commercial fit out/FF&E procurement for turnkey hotel projects with min. value 40M AED and above
About the Company
As a leading expert in luxury interior design based in Dubai, we have been helping clients create their dream spaces since 2008. Our passion is to understand our client's lifestyles and dreams, and then challenge ourselves to bring them to life through creative solutions that blend classic style with modern touches.
With expertise in classic home interiors, we specialize in creating high-end residential properties for the discerning homeowner – from whole home renovations of villas to ultra-modern apartments overlooking the city skyline. No matter your vision, our team will work closely with you every step of the way to guarantee we achieve it together.
As one of the top home renovation companies Dubai, our experience ranges from architectural planning and project management; selection of materials such as fabrics, furniture, and fixtures; lighting design; space planning including 3D visualization, all the way down even to custom accents like artworks or handcrafted pieces unique only for you. Our primary focus is always on combining elegance with timelessness, so no matter how trends change over time, our designs never age nor look dated years after they are completed!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
ManpowerGroup Middle East