Job description / Role
My client is a leading European contractor who specialize in the construction of oil and gas and marine projects and are currently working on a pumping station project in Dubai. They are looking to recruit and experienced procurement engineer with a background in mechanical and electrical engineer.
The role will be as follows
• Performs Procurement engineering evaluation, commercial grade dedication, and item equivalency evaluations in support of site operations, maintenance and engineering departments
• Liaises with QA on Procurement related matters (Inspection, Vendor substitutes, and Technical discrepancies)
• Provides field and engineering experience expertise to the procurement officers
• Tracks the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders
• Contacts suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
• Builds up a portfolio of approved suppliers
• Performs any other related duties as assigned
Candidates should have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering and should have a proven track record working as a procurement engineer in the UAE. Candidates should have experience of working on EPC projects for major contractors and should preferably have experience of working on pumping stations although that is not essential.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Al Baddad Capital
First National Operation and Maintenance Company (NOMAC)
MEP Planning Engineer
Transguard Workforce Solutions