Job description / Role
Idama is a provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions for real estate developments. From the complex maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, to the meticulous cleaning of offices and receptions, Idama manages the facilities of all types of built environment.
Ensure that all Procurement Requisitions are processed efficiently within budget and meeting the end user specifications and requirements, including issuing Purchase Orders, establishing Contracts , Pre & Post Contract Administration in terms of Variations/ Addendums/ Contract Renewals / Payment certification / Dispute Resolution, executing Pre-Qualification & Performance Appraisal process and maintaining a superior level of customer service in all communication with internal customers/end-users or external vendors.
The current nature of the business environment creates challenges to identify right vendors and suppliers to enable efficient procurement. It is critical to place orders on time to receive orders on time from the suppliers. Need for high quality Management infrastructure and Systems in pursuit of excellence .The job holder supports the growth of the company through the provision of procurement support functions that facilitate the efficiency of process.
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Minimum Experience (number of years):
At least 4-5 years of experience in the field of purchasing, supply management or procurement
Previous experience working for a facilities management Service Provider
• Ensure all Procurement Requisitions for Materials/Services are processed efficiently within budget and meeting the end user specifications and requirements, and efficient completion of all processes and documentation including, initiating RFQ’s preparing commercial evaluations & Purchase Orders, payment certification in accordance with the DOA & complying with the company policy & procedures.
• Executing all Pre -Contracts Administration like Tender Process, Evaluation, negotiation, issuing Contracts upon approval and in accordance with the DOA & complying with the company policy & procedures
• Execution of Post contract Administration in terms of Dispute Resolution /Variations/ Addendums/ Contract Renewals /Payment certification etc and in accordance with the DOA & complying with the company policy & procedures.
Negotiations & Cost savings
• Negotiate with suppliers/vendors to be within the allowed Budget and to get the best value for money and maximize Company Profits on all Procurement done.
Communication with End-users
• Co-ordinate proactively with internal customers/end-users to ensure all purchase requisitions have the mandatory /required information for processing and respond with details on approved suppliers, quotations received, and or any related aspects of the process to expedite the procurement process
• Timely update the internal customers by providing update on the detailed status of their requisitions on :
• Requisition details – number , type, date received
• Purchase orders – type of order , number of units
• Vendor details - requisition date received , purchase orders, vendor details
Supplier Sourcing, Pre-Qualification, Performance Appraisal & Management Process
• Research and shortlist potential vendors for submission to internal management and vendor approval processes which includes the identification, obtaining the completed Supplier Registration & Pre-qualification Forms, Evaluate the Supplier in order to register and establish them as approved and preferred suppliers of goods and services.
• Maintain durable relationships with suppliers/vendors in order to facilitate procurement transactions which meet the company objectives in contingent circumstances, maintaining high levels of service to the end user
Resolve payment related disputes to the Service Providers and liaise with the related departments to ensure compliance with the agreed Payment Terms as per the contractual agreements.
• Proactively maintain positive working relationships with internal customers and vendors alike to expedite the procurement process, efficiently, effectively and in accordance with the approved policies and procedures.
• Contribute to the periodical reports prepared by Senior Manager - Procurement & Inventory on the professionalism and quality of services/goods received from preferred / single sourcing suppliers.
• Support in organizing and facilitating tender-openings and subsequent contract negotiations and contract award.
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Purchser/Senior Purchaser (Marine)
Spectrum Talent Management
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East