Job description / Role
Our client, a large manufacturing company, is currently looking for a well experienced Procurement & Logistics Manager. In this role you will be helping in evaluating suppliers, negotiate contract and review product quality.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Contract finalization
- Meet with vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers examine and learn about products, services, and prices
- International shipping and business experience is desired.
- Knowledge about LC & incoterm to execute overseas transaction.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi. Arabic is a plus
- 10 years of experience in Procurement & Logistics
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Negotiating skills
- With international shipping experience such as buying coals, dealing with shipments and other related task.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital