Job description / Role
Binghatti Group is hiring Procurement Manager with Construction, Hospitality and Real Estate background with the below essential requirements:
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales & payment.
• Control purchasing department budgets.
• Interview and hire staff and oversee staff training.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
• Analyse market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Resolve vendor or contractor grievances and claims against suppliers.
• Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
• Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
• Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
• Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
• Administer on-line purchasing systems.
• Arrange for disposal of surplus materials
• Prepare weekly purchases report to be submitted to CPO.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Diploma in business management, degree or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
• Five (5) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Strong quantitative, analytical skills and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Adequate knowledge of current news in the market including prices
• Driving license is a must.
About the Company
A leading international private investment company in the UAE.