Job description / Role
We recruit a well experienced, Procurement Manager with the following job description:
• Develop and manage suppliers’ relationship
• Develop an understand of the market of chemical raw materials, products and services purchased and identify the factors which influence availability and pricing
• Define and implement procurement strategies at a Global level for specific materials, products and services
• Prepare, maintain and communicate long term sourcing strategies to support the Long-Term Plans
• Develop and maintain forecasts (volume and price) for use with suppliers and for communication
• Proper coordination with accounts department regarding vendors’ payments
• Communicating with the suppliers with regards to prices, availability, terms of deliveries, payments and any other tasks that the Procurement Manager may require
• Communicates with suppliers regarding best shipping schedule
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum of 5 years active experience in procurement and managing the procurement team
• Preferably a Chemical Engineer, unless otherwise bearing longer years of experience in procurement of chemical raw material
• Well-versed in English communication in both spoken and written with good experience of writing matured contents. A native English speaker or very close to native English speaker is preferred
• Strong knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with other software will be considered as an advantage.
• This position requires an organized personality to properly manage timely procurement of more than AED 300 million a year of various kind of chemical raw materials
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment with more than 60 employees from over 20 nationalities
• Team player and self-starter
• Can work under pressure & Flexible
• Applicants are expected to have minimum of 30 years old
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.