Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for a well experienced Procurement Manager with 10 years’ experience in similar role handling different verticals such as manufacturing, Construction, sourcing, wholesaling, retailing, Ship Chandling and other trading services.
• Negotiation with vendors.
• Introduce 2 to 3 new approved suppliers of all our products- within 6 months period
• Review the existing terms with all suppliers.
• Minimize the advance payment instead payment to vendors after clearance or DP
• Get the best price with maximum credit terms
• Submit to board the quarterly report of all developments and issues
• Submit the organization chart of the supply chain department, procedures, process and control measurement.
• Develop Purchase department SOP.
• Train the purchase team and evaluation and submit report to management
• Material planning- Minimum- maximum -Reorder level
• Quarterly review with accounts department to timely reconcile of supplier’s accounts statement
• Submit the existing purchase system, its duplication, weakness, irregularities etc steps for
• correction and submit the report within one month
• Study the existing ERP system related with purchase system and submit the report within one month
• Maintain the strong and friendly relationship with all suppliers
• Work closely with the purchasing team to ensure purchasing strategies are maximized.
• A young and dynamic Procurement professional with at least 15 years international experience in multi products in different verticals and who can handle procurement activities spread over different regions in multi locations.
• Must be graduate/ Postgraduate and additional qualification in Supply Chain management is preferred.
• Responsibilities include Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the business line as and when required avoiding disruption to the business.
• Take lead on internal and external relationships to ensure consistent, timely and effective communication regarding material availability.
• Work with cross functional teams to deliver effective solutions.
• Liaise with stakeholders on product change requests and review and communicate the impact on material planning and schedules.
• Support new business initiatives and projects and contribute to review meetings and change process
• Ensure effective procurement planning, implementation takes place relating to the changes.
About the Company
Executive Placement Agency specialising in the Hotel Industry. Undertaking executive placement for general categories also.