Job description / Role
Procurement Officer Job Description
• We are looking for a procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer's responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
• To be successful as a procurement officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Procurement Officer Responsibilities:
• Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
• Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
• Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
• Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
• Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
• Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
• Procurement Officer Requirements:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
• 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Industry experience: Interior Fit-outs, Construction, Advertising, Branding
Salary up to AED 5,000
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Supply Chain Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jun|