Job description / Role
Subgate is looking for an innovative Procurement Manager to lead our procurement department.
• You will spearhead the purchasing process from finding and selecting suppliers to ensuring material and deliverable optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
• Our Procurement Manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company.
• Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
• Bachelors in Business or engineering
• Drivers license and self-owned car
• Proactive attitude
• Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or Envision
• In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
• Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Complete tasks on time
• Take on existing projects/clients
• Maintain the standards of Subgate and bring new expertise and industry information
• Deal with suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
About the Company
SUBGATE is a Design and Build practice with operating offices in Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh, & Istanbul. Founded in 2005 by Engineer Bassam Homsi, SUBGATE is now a leading interior design project management, Furniture manufacturer, & a fit out Contractor.Delivering cutting-edge projects to clients throughout the Middle East, SUBGATE is now getting ready to expand to new markets.
SUBGATE’s management team has more than 90 years of collective experience in delivering integrated design and project management solutions for major developments including hotel and leisure resorts, dining and retail developments, commercial and residential property, hospitals, and educational institutions.
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Procurement Manager - Head Office
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection
Sr. Procurment Officer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent