Job description / Role
- Purchasing materials on behalf of the Business according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and terms
- Work on RFI/RFP/RFQ, tendering & initiating purchase orders according to the purchase requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures through ERP
- Ensure timely completion and closure of all procurement processes including tendering, sourcing, vendor evaluation, and selection, negotiation, contracting, etc.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time) and resolving performance issues
- Track purchase orders order acknowledgment with suppliers, prepare and communicate lead times, delivery dates, shortage, and backlog reports, and provide visibility of potential interruptions to internal stakeholders
- Conducting all Procurement & Logistics activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures
- Maintaining procurement tracker, reports and work closely with inventory specialist on maintaining the inventory
- Prepare reports on various procurement KPI.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Degree from a recognised university
- 3+ years of experience in procurement with a experience in food manufacturing.
- Deep understanding of procurement cycle and hands-on experience with purchasing contracts
- Strong market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses, and regions
- Good understanding of UAE VAT Laws and Import- Export procedures in UAE
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Work experience on ERP system
- Ability to cope with the pressure of having to make important decisions and meet tight deadlines
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Purchase & Logistics Officer
Sr. Purchase Executive
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East
Senior Purchase Buyer
Kurita Middle East