Job description / Role
Our client is an investment wing of Abu Dhabi's Government. They specialise in financial services through a globally diversified investment strategy. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for a Procurement Representative to help create the department from scratch.
The company has established a reputation for its positive entrepreneurial spirit, open culture, and quick decision-making process.
* Prepare monthly reports related to savings / discount achieved by negotiations along with work suggestions for improving
* Ensure all assigned GS Help desk calls are resolved in a professional, timely and accurate manner to the satisfaction of the requester and adhering to the SLAs
* Act as a backup for other procurement team members during their absence and handle their duties in a reliable and professional manner
* Maintain and update files/records related to procurement- audit, records variations and implements and maintains data management systems, as required
* Prepare and attend procurement meetings if required, follows up on pending items and provides feedback and updates to the line manager
* Generate, prepare, and provide ad hoc reports to the line manager as requested
* Highlight any potential risks, inconsistencies, concerns to the line manager
* Carry out other similar or related duties as assigned by Line Manager
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Representative to further progress their career with a Semi-Government company.
* Graduate Degree
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role in Procurement, contracts, and Service Level Agreements
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
A Leading Broadcast Provider In UAE
Procurement Officer for Marine Services Company
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|