Job description / Role
1. Responsible for all and complete procurement activities for Architecture, Interior Design & Fit out company
2. Must be able to understand drawings & details, material finishes and construction material requirements.
3. Must have experience in quantity take offs and project estimation. Must calculate quantity from BOQ to prepare procurement list.
4. Work alongside the design team to establish project requirements. Evaluate quotations in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
5. Work closely with site team, operations department and account department to complete the works on time. Must not procure any items or materials with approval from management.
6. Strong knowledge of the market industry in UAE and European countries. Must be knowledgeable of UAE and International Laws for General Trading.
7. Research potential vendors. Maintaining supplier / subcontractor database and consistently seek new companies to pre- qualify for inclusion on tender list.
8. Compare and evaluate minimum three offers from suppliers and subcontractors and bid summary must be created with complete details for approval from management.
9. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing. Good negotiation and problem-solving skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport
10. Arrange for obtaining quotations, samples and technical specifications from suppliers.
11. Should be capable of managing projects in procuring materials within the given period. Maintain track of all orders and ensure timely delivery.
12. Should have a strong contractor database that covers suppliers, manufacturers and subcontractors globally specially in Asia, UAE and European market.
13. Develop and manage a detailed procurement schedule as per work plan and project schedule.
14. Collect all the documents related to any purchasing (completion certificate/delivery notes/signed sub-contracts/approve LPO/invoice /warranty certificates/others) and submit to accounts department.
15. Must check store, warehouse and contact site before placing any order and to avoid extra materials purchasing and to check excess materials to return.
16. Ability to work under pressure and flexible for all works assign by management.
Nature and length of previous experience: 6 years working experience as a procurement specialist in interior design & Fit-out company.
Specialist knowledge: Knowledgeable on all MS office applications.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Work experience in Procurement Software is an advantage.
Language Fluency: English, Arabic Speaking is an advantage
About the Company
Whatever is your imagination for your home, Immagina can help you achieve it. We work with a simple philosophy: treat each of our clients as if they were our only client. Immagina is the company you want for your home renovations as we believe in doing a job right the first time. Our team of professionals is enthusiastically involved in providing sustainable & creative renovation solutions in the décor world. At Immagina we take great care and precision to increase the value of your home with quality craftsmanship. We work with you and welcome your thoughts and ideas as there is creativity in every idea you share.
Our professional designers have years of experience who are always ready with highly creative solutions that embody our clients. With our innovative, research and imaginative approach, we advance the renovation field. Immagina will provide you the security of having your project completed correctly and in a timely manner without any hassle. So, why to think beyond Immagina, let us together give shape your imaginary world of décor.
|Abu Dhabi||7 Apr|
Manpower Middle East
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Ras Al Khaimah||10 Apr|
Procurement Officer - Information Technology
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|