Procurement Specialist / Acquisition Specialist - 11 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Procurement Specialist / Acquisition Specialist - 11 months contract
Job description - TEMPORARY POSITION:
Client's infrastructure needs go far beyond server computers. As Client's products and services scale the globe, the Strategic Negotiation team works behind the scenes to secure infrastructure for Client's future -- everything from underwater cables to physical data center space. As an Acquisition TPM , you combine your telecom knowledge and your program management skills in order to secure the right assets, at the right time at the right cost for the Client network. You'll work with specific project teams on negotiating deals, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting deal recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to save Client millions of dollars in operating costs and impact every part of the business.
As an Acquisition TPM, you'll work with internal teams to oversee vendor and partner relationships. You'll ensure that we plan, negotiate and execute, high-quality agreements with our suppliers, working closely with our planning, negotiation and delivery team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Acquisition TPM will:
- Go to market to secure defined network assets based on guidance provided by negotiators and planners.
- Ensure that the orders secured with vendors are providing Client with the right assets, at the right time and at the right cost.
- Execute established processes with regards to network acquisitions, drive projects with defined scope and complexity.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in determining appropriate steps.
- Demonstrate traits and attributes of a technical program manager: organized, detail oriented, and great communication skills.
- Basic project management skills such as project planning, status reporting, timeline estimation, issue tracking, meeting facilitation, and process documentation
- Mandatory- BE/BTech degree or equivalent experience in Computer science with a strong academic record (MBA a plus).
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- 5 years of experience in Technical Program Management in Telecommunications, Network Acquisition or Network Planning.
- Experience with connectivity providers and network vendors in the Middle East would be a real plus.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions