KYB Middle East
Job description / Role
- Product catalogue maintenance (Masterfile).
- Product update on E.R.P (Oracle Netsuite).
- Cross references research and update.
- In charge of developing references with different factories.
- Analyse Car park by country.
- Participate in monthly stock orders with different factories.
- Weekly factory delivery updates and boosting.
- In charge of defective items (Isolate inventory/advise customers/issue credit notes)
- This role is most suited for a detail oriented personality.
- Must be a team player assisting sales/operations department.
- Proficient in excel.
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Fluent in English (second language a plus)
- Preferably interested in cars.
About the Company
With over 14,000 employees through 37 factories and 35 sales offices worldwide, KYB, headquartered in Japan is one of the world's largest shock absorber manufacturer.
KYB supplies products directly to automobile/motorcycle/aeronautic manufacturers as well as to the after-sales market through its licensed distributors.
KYB Middle East based in Jebel Ali Free Zone Dubai U.A.E. is a subsidiary of KYB Corporation and services the African, Middle East and C.I.S regions.