Job description / Role
A French publisher accredited under the TechGouv program of the French Interministerial Digital Affairs Directorate (DINUM), the company offers a new-generation Business Intelligence software platform that combines modern Data Governance capabilities with all the possibilities of DataViz mode Restitutions.
It includes all Self BI tools, from management dashboards to research manager queries and Agile operational reporting, as well as multidimensional analyses and data feed and processing tools (Dashboard, Report, Analyses, Chatbot, Data Catalogue, Usage Data, Data Management, Query, ETL.).
We're looking for a talented and experienced Product designer to help us transform the way organizations process, visualize and interact with data in real time.
Product designers at Suadeo work in multidisciplinary teams throughout the entire product development process. You will be a strong advocate of design systems and will work hand in hand with our engineers to achieve this
• Work in close collaboration with the product managers and engineering teams to conceptualize and deliver new features aligned with business goals.
• Collaborate effectively with an agile, multidisciplinary team to evaluate design proposals and defend UX choices in the face of technical constraints.
• Contribute to improving the end-to-end design process and artifacts (including research, ideation, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes).
• Help to establish a clear vision and roadmap for the design system and actionable guidelines for UI design and development.
• Contribute to improving design quality at Suadeo through your design work, mentoring, facilitation and workshop skills.
• Work in quick iterations and distill feedback efficiently.
• 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX Designer, Interaction designer, or similar role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design.
• Experience designing at fast-paced B2B SaaS companies delivering customer value quickly to the market.
• Solid understanding of product design fundamentals and proficiency in Figma
• Ability to build components in Figma, manage a Figma component library, and educate others on how to use these tools efficiently.
• A positive attitude, excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your vision and rationale verbally and through written form.
• Ability to be autonomous and take initiative and ownership of projects while collaborating with cross-functional partners and other designers.
• Have a portfolio that demonstrates a firm grasp of visual design, the ability to solve challenging user problems, and experience creating design assets in aggressive product development cycles.
• Be rigorous, dynamic, detail-oriented with an open-minded attitude and great motivation to learn and grow in product conception and design.
• Always on the lookout for new trends, new tools and general innovation in the design world.
• Fluency in English (French appreciated)
• University Level Degree (preferred in Engineering or IT) / Master’s in Information Technology
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An international and multicultural environment with the opportunity to work in one of the IT sector’s most exciting and interesting growth areas
• Opportunities to gain responsibility, dedication, and skill development with our Suadeo expert team
• The chance to gain valuable technical, project management and communication skills
• Competitive compensation and benefits package: base salary, housing allowance, annual flight ticket home, 22 working days’ vacation days per year, one of the best medical insurances in GCC.
About the Company
Since its inception in 2004, Suadeo a french software company has pursued the same objective and that is to provide a Self BI Platform which:
- Ensures an optimal responsiveness and a real user autonomy for their data usage
- Gives the users an upper hand on leveraging their business acumen in constructing multidimensional data analysis, building dashboards and reports.
- Enables the users to run successful data analytics to obtain a clear picture of where the business is, where it has been and where it should go.
Because Dashboarding and reporting tools alone are not enough to offer the freedom users require to run analysis as a support for strategic decision making. Suadeo Designer®, the Suadeo Self BI Platform combines Data Governance and DataViz, to free up non-IT users in their data analysis production, their data flows exchange, their cataloging as well as their Restitution, while being 100% integrable into any information system.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies