Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Product Manager (Car Care).
The Product Manager 's primary responsibilities will be to:
• Develop new products by identifying potential products; conduct market research; generate product requirements; determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; develop marketing strategies.
Some of the duties of the Product Manager will be:
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Determines customers needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company product to competitors products.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in the same designation and in Automobile industry (Car Care)
• Experience with handling a team.
• Good leadership skills, team worker, determined
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.