Job description / Role
* Successful product management/owner experience in e-commerce , mobile consumer applications.
* Proven ability to make data driven and qualitative decisions, positively influence other team members, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple projects.
* Strong knowledge of JIRA and development methodologies is a plus.
* Ability to mentor and coach others in the Product team.
* Proven collaborator and excellent communicator.
* Experience in optimizing user engagement and brands value. Service internal and external stakeholders.
* Create and manage a detailed backlog of user stories and participate in development planning
* Support the development teams before, during and after the sprints. That includes the Backlog Refinement, Feature Planning, User Story Elaboration, Supporting Quality Assurance, Accepting User Stories, and Participate in Product Demo for stakeholders.
* Be a key driver of the product development process, including roadmap and release planning, and product expertise.
* Support the Go-To-Market teams to ensure a smooth introduction of the products and new features.
* Collaborate with the entire Product Management team, including User Experience, Visual Design, and other Product Managers, to understand the product direction and business requirements.
* Continuously prioritize incoming market and customer requests to plan the product releases most valuable to the market.
* Drive innovation across internal and external groups to take the omni-channel experience to the next level.
* Manage the product team. Mentor, coach, and provide leadership to establish product ownership best practices and excellence across the team. Evaluate the load, capacity, and performance of the Product team.
* Experience in collecting data of user behavior for web and native applications, data driver analysis of the data. Advanced knowledge of statistics, tools, usage pattern detection.
* Practical understanding of the mobile platforms (iOS, Android) and web frameworks (Angular, React), recommended best practices, advantages, limitations, trends.
* Ability to operate on global markets and learn local market trends and preferences.
* Ability to operate and manage multicultural and geographically distributed team.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.