Job description / Role
• To understand, and keep up to date on, the current market environment, competitive dynamics and key business drivers of businesses
• Analyse and report on the campaign results using all means available to demonstrate ROI and use this to adapt, amend and implement new campaigns
• Create and propose a long range strategic plan for new product development, communication plan, new sectors development, route to market for a sustainable business growth
• To propose and manage new initiative for the communication of the group (Newsletters, Website, Social
Networks, Brochures etc.) with the support of Brands & Communication department.
• Support the Sales team to develop a communication strategy and relevant tools for their customers
• To be responsible for the market segmentation and the definition of the company’s strategy for each segment
• Own CRM & other digital tools continuous development to improve efficiency of team.
• Develop long range digital strategy for the company showing tangible results
• Analyses/understands financial impact to prioritise product/service offerings that meet the profit/revenue expectation of the business.
• Anticipates future customer/market requirements and takes steps to fulfil them.
• Conducts/manages research projects to inform/reinforce decision making in marketing planning and associated management processes.
• Own NPD team to support product launches and work on NPD projects
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or similar discipline
• Professional Marketing Qualifications desirable
• Min 3-5 years marketing or sales experience in B2B sector
• Highly involved in new product development.
• Marketing Expertise, Project Management, Collaborative Team Working
• Awareness of requirements of marketing or selling technical, performance–based products
• Strong awareness of product development and launch process
• The ability to communicate at a range of levels across the business
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Organizational Skills, Planning /Administration / Reporting
• People Management & Development.
About the Company
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
- World leader in habitat
- €39.1 billion in sales in 2016
- Operates in 67 countries
- More than 170,000 employees