Job description / Role
A leading bank is actively recruiting a Product Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage assigned retail banking products.
- Responsible for the marketability and profitability of products.
- Engage, build, and manage relationships with stakeholders and meet expectations to ensure delivery of product marketing initiatives in line with business and marketing strategies to help develop growth.
- Assess team performance and take appropriate decisions/ corrective actions to maximise overall contribution to business performance.
- Monitor financial performance against business area targets and identify the areas of improvement.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with legal, regulatory, and bank guidelines by reviewing and controlling portfolio/product mix, usage patterns, and behavior.
- Stay up to date with market trends identify opportunities and incorporate them into the development of the assigned portfolio.
- Monitor product marketing promotion funds to ensure alignment with the allocated budget.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 4-5 years of Product Management and Rewards experience in UAE with sound knowledge of local market dynamics.
- Experience in effectively managing and executing fast-moving projects with a results-oriented approach.
- Experience in effectively managing external partners will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Retail Banking products & services and customer services
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Kinetic Business Solutions
Product Development Manager
A Leading Logistics Company In UAE
Team Leader - Project Management
Menasa & Partners
Kinetic Business Solutions