Job description / Role
Menasa & Partners is working with a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider seeking an experienced Product Manager to handle the sales / channel management of one of their most exciting solutions. This person will be responsible for driving revenue growth giving close and thoughtful attention to profitability of each deal and updating accurate information regularly and assessing and managing new and existing business partners in the assigned area of competency.
- Align the product global roadmap to the local geographies
- Develop annual product plans and execute the country actions plans
- Develop the various price lists for the regions
- Launch new products and manage existing portfolios
- Supporting and training business partners and distributors
- Competition analysis of the product
- Creating tools, features, benefits and indications (FBI) for the distributors sales force to easily and accurately promote our products
- Monitors complaints and suggestions - participates in solving quality and logistics issues
- Business Degree or Bachelor of Science
- Minimum 5 years experience in Hospital IT solutions and/or OR IT solutions
- Selling Hospital IT products
- Developing Annual product plans/Country action plans
- Managing indirect sales channels
- Ability to negotiate
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate, promote and present the strategies
- MS office skills should be excellent
Candidate must be willing to travel
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.