Job description / Role
Oracle Digital Assistant Development team are looking for a hands-on technical architect who will be building solutions for digital assistant customers using a whole host of Oracle and non-Oracle technologies.
• You will be first and foremost a technical specialist building technical solutions for conversational digital assistants.
• You will be comfortable in all aspects of development from designing digital assistants, NLP, AI, integration, security and databases.
• Your primary focus will be on researching, proposing and building innovative solutions to help internal and external customers build the most successful digital assistants possible.
• You will also act as a regional "CTO" for Digital Assistant.
• Advising customers, proposing solutions, engaging with partners -all with the goal of ensuring customers are technically successful in using the Oracle platform.
• Also as a product manager in the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture, define project needs and work with developers and engineering leads to evolve the product and platform.
• You will also provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology.
• Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes.
• BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
• Oracle Digital Assistant
• Other enterprise programming skills such as Java preferred
• AI experience advantage
• Oracle OCI
• Oracle Database
• Large project implementation experience of Enterprise security, integration, process control, software lifecycle
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Senior Project Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
IBM Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Aug|
Digital Project Manager - Tech Startup