Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for a Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs (PS& RA) Advisor.
POSITION SUMMARY: The role of the PS&RA Advisor is to coordinate completion and documentation of FDA compliance opinions for finished products and raw materials and handle customer inquiries regarding product compliance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure compliance of all products with US food law regulations.
• Conduct regulatory surveillance for applicable food law regulations.
• Interpret food law regulations and communicate status with internal and external customers.
• Work with suppliers to document compliance.
• Make product compliance determinations.
• Work with third party industry experts to develop opinions.
• Document compliance basis for all food law determinations.
• Support customer inquiries for food law regulatory compliance.
• Work with other business units on international food law and regulatory topics.
• Coordinate completion of supplier surveys.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• BS degree required (strong preference for Chemistry or Chemical Engineering).
• Minimum 5 years of food-related compliance, regulatory or legal work experience.
• Strong technical background in area of polymer chemistry, properties and products.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret regulations and translate impact on the business.
• Experience with SEDEX compliance platform or similar platforms desired.
• Experienced in films is a must
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Safety Inspector / Safety Engineer
A Leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi
|Abu Dhabi||6 Dec|