Job description / Role
As a Product Specialist you are to Initiate and lead research product planning, assess marketability of new products, promote through demos/presentations to various stakeholders, support distribution and sales expansion with team. Execute marketing activities, including shopfront demos, distributor staff training, and market monitoring. Propose and implement promotion activities until completion
* Support the department to achieve growth and hit sales targets as sales team.
* Product training of sales force of Distributors, Retailers and Music Dealers & institutes
* Carry on marketing method and activities to distributors.
* Prepare report for the review of market situation including competitor's status (Specification of products, pricing, and sales status) and activities.
* Develop musician's network for cooperation to research and developing the product.
* Work along the distributor in setting up marketing activities in each territory.
* Design and implement marketing plan
* Make good relationship with music dealers and schools
* Present market situation and forecast to managements.
* Ability to identify current circumstance and figure prospect
* Playing the piano, keyboard and other music instruments
* Music product knowledge including MIDI, composing software including sequencer.
* Confident, aggressive, communicative, and open mind
* Good communication and PC operation skill and IT literacy
* Music instruments industry
* Teaching & School Experience in Music Classes.
* Minimum 3 years in the same title and company
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.