Job description / Role
To work with the staff and ensure the quality and availability of the products.
• Determine and enforce, through all functional departments, quality requirements in accordance with company and customer needs, based on current regulations and standards.
• Responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system, reporting on the performance of the system for review and as a basis for continuous improvement.
• Provide leadership to the QA/QC department and ensure that the production and quality control of all products meets the appropriate standards.
• Ensure the availability of the products as per production deadlines
• Conduct quality control tests.
• Lead, organize and review the work of subordinates
• Monitoring & supervising the production team
• Follow up of SOPs
• Maintaining the QC procedures & standards
• Production Documentation, ISO GMP standards documentation
• Raw material management, Job order completion, Preventive & maintenance schedules.
• Others duties as assigned from time to time.
• Maintain production quality
• Batch release quantity
• Release repackaging batches to store
Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Degree in Chemistry 2-3 years of experience as Chemist
Functional & Behavioral Competencies Required:
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of chemical products (detergents)
• Laboratory techniques, equipment, terminology, and procedures
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies