Job description / Role
The Production Manager is in charge of the management of the production team resources that are dedicated to the specific projects at gsmprjct. The Production Manager is also responsible for the management, feasibility, integration, installation, operation and quality of production deliverables.
• Collaborative work with the creative team during the duration of the project to validate the technical and financial feasibility of the various creative and design deliverables in collaboration with the Project Director and with the Directors of the production team’s centres of expertise.
• Manage and oversee the implementation and integration of the various production, installation and operational deliverables.
• Ensure the overall cohesion and the proper integration among the production team’s various centres of expertise.
• Manage the production timeline and budget in conjunction with the Project Director.
• Support the Project Director (as required) in managing the client relationship, especially in regards to specific issues involving production deliverables.
• Supervise and guide the production and installation resources throughout the duration of the project (this includes freelance workers and suppliers).
• Ensure the delivery of the final technical and operation documents to the client by the production team.
• All MS Office Suite (word, excel, powerpoint,)
• MS Project
• Primavera 6 Preferred
• Ideally educate to degree level.
• Ideally architectural and/or general construction background
• Arabic helpful – willing to travel within the Emirates (UAE)
• Must be prepared to work on Multiple projects
About the Company
With a history going back 60 years, GSM Project is a pioneer in the field of exhibition design and production. We believe that each project is a collaborative exploration leading to a unique outcome, and the results speak for themselves. Our portfolio is a rich and varied collection of international exhibition environments that crosses mediums and spans disciplines.