Job description / Role
This position is responsible for the professional and efficient work performance and execution of the directives given by the General Manager as well as variety of technical duties which supports consumer services and information in the day-to-day operation of the company.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Distribution operations as well as Manufacturing support functions: Engineering, Planning and Maintenance.
• Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
• Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital. Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports PRINTING & PACKAGING strategic initiatives.
• Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need. Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
• Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
• Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume.
• Assure that collective bargaining agreements are effectively administered and that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for PRINTING input and action.
• Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
• Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts.
• Ensure full personal commitment to company polices and visions by hard work and cooperation with all company staff, suppliers, customers’ contractors or agents.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• B.E in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering / B.E in Printing Technology
• 6 Plus years of experience in a high production environment. 10 year’s experience in hard core print manufacturing, with 5 years of managerial experience.
• Attended Orientation and ISO related trainings.
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||29 May|
BAC Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
Assistant Manager - Engineering
Technical/Project Engineer for a Leading Metal Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE