Job description / Role
We are looking for a Production Operator for a company in Salalah, Oman.
To assure and control the area operations, continuous monitoring of Process & products.
- Responsible for Safety & cleanliness of the Respective work area and all the respective working instrument/equipment.
- Carrying out day to day activities (ex. Material handling, sampling, testing)
- Continuous monitoring of the process control parameters for the respective area.
- Follow & operate all TESTING INSTRUMENTS with full responsibility as per SOP.
- Data collection and Records of Log book for all the QUALITY & PROCESS PARAMETERS.
- Should report any abnormality/changes to the immediate superior (This includes unsafe acts/ incidents).
- Should extend the shift if required.
- Coordinate within the team to complete the assigned responsibilities.
- Qualification: HSE/ITI
- Experience: Min 3 years of Exp. In any process/ manufacturing industry (Gypsum industry preferred).
- Higher diploma preferred
- Ability to do conditional monitoring,
- Ability to do Data logging and correlate with the parameters.
- Knowledge of SCADA.
- Should able to perform the allotted JOB in a complete and safe manner.
Selected candidate will be based in Salalah, Oman.
Salary 300 to 400 Oman Riyal with Free Accommodation Transportation
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.